You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Saturday, November 1, 2008



Becca waiting very patiently for the candy! No, she is not trying to look through the window to hurry this process up!

6 comments:

rossandconnierockon! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rossandconnierockon! said...

These are the greatest pictures! Little diva.mini-madonna.performer Becca is killing me!

The drill is a technique I have not heard of--but wow, what a great idea!

CUTE!

Kristin Coppee said...

That is so cool that she listens to 80s music with you and dressed up as Madonna! Man. That just takes me back to the days when my friend and I put on our roller skates and made up a performance to "Like A Virgin" and then invited our parents to come to our "show" and my dad's jaw dropped and his face went beet red when he realized the song we were skating to.

rossandconnierockon! said...

OK, I have to make another comment! This is the CUTEST Becca pose ever! I LOVE it!

The "comment deleted" is mine . . .short story! Mistake! ck

Sami said...

Love it!!! Becca cracks me up. :0)

Kristin Coppee said...

Hey, let's have that "Adam" story, Malaine. Email it to me if you find time to type it up. I'm interested. kristin_poulsen@yahoo.com