Hey everybody!
I wanted to give you all an update on Eli :) We just got back from the Valley... Eli had a couple of doctors appointments.
Let me first tell you that he had a bad week last week. It culminated on Friday, he had a terrible blood pressure headache. We checked his blood pressure and it was very high.(161/128) He was in bed all day. Saturday came and he said he felt better, he was still pretty shaky and weak. He finally got into the shower so that we could go out to eat. I heard the shower go off and a minute later I heard him yelling "Mom"... I answered "Do you need a towel"... I heard a louder "MOM" again. I said "I am getting one!" BOOM! I heard the worst crashing noise. I ran to the bathroom and tried to shove the door open. I couldn't. Gregg heard me yelling for Eli, he ran in and got the door open. I could see his legs shaking. I was so scared that he was having another seizure.
He slowly came to... He had fainted. Whew!
His blood pressure has plummeted since then...
At his doctors appt. yesterday it was 106/70.
His doctor has taken him off of one of his high blood pressure prescriptions... He needs to get stabilized.
He has not had an appetite. I try and shove food in front of him and he just doesn't want to eat. He took Grayson to lunch today and did eat some dinner, hopefully he is getting his appetite back :)
Rebecca wanted me to let you all know that she is a Grandma! Her kitty had her babies on Sunday! We haven't found them though :( We have this big field behind our house that we think she has them stashed... She is such a sweet kitty, we hope we can find her babies soon. :) We will look again tomorrow!
Blackberry Skillet Pancake.
12 hours ago


1 comment:
I am so sorry Eli had a bad week! It is so hard to get used to the entire process. I know he will be great really soon! Tell him to hang in there!
KITTIES... we are a kitty family for sure! We love our kitty too! I can't wait to see the pictures of the new babies!
kim
Post a Comment