You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Friday, May 1, 2009

All is well...

We had a scare this week with Eli. His blood pressure spiked to over 190 and he had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance once again, he had some tiny seizures but they were controllable. They changed his medication once again, he seems to be leveling out. The only thing that frightens me was something the nurse said as we were leaving. She said that when it gets over 180 he is very likely to have a stroke! When he was over 200 and had four grand mal seizures they were baffled that he didn't have multiple strokes... I feel the prayers of each and everyone of you. We are so blessed during this trying time.

Becca and Grayson started Little League! Grayson won his first game last night :) Yay! They are pretty good little players, that must be the "Bargo" in them because their Mom is not an athlete at all... although I was pretty good at badminton :)

Becca had her music program today, she sang and danced away... she did a great job. Although my camera ran out of batteries, I did get a couple on my phone. I will try to get them on here this weekend :) One of her best little girlfriends moved to South Dakota today. She is heartbroken. I told her that she will always have a special place in her heart for her :) (I don't think that helped much) I remember moving from Bullhead and being so broken hearted. What would I have done if my parents didn't make that move? All of the amazing friendships I would have missed out on :)

I love you guys!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm glad he's home and resting again. isn't prayer awesome??

ya, Veronica and Victor leaving is making two of my kids sad. :o)