Yipppeeeee! Closer to an airport too! Montis here I COME!!! I don't want to see you ONLY a Monti's burger and roman bread! My stomach is growling! We are kidnapping Connie and Sam too!Yummmmmmmmmy!
. . . Roman bread and spaghetti with my hamburger!! WOO-HOO! Just kiddin'! We should ride the new rail (when it cools off--like riding the elevator every chance we got!!). Tempe is changing SO much--Monti's is just about the only piece of original Mill Av left :(
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies...
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." William Jennings Bryan
It is Better To Be Hated For What You Are, Than Loved For What You Are Not!
My My My...How Time Flies!
"The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new." - Pema Chodron
8 comments:
OH NO!!!! Ha Ha We used to live there a long time ago...
Congrats!
Kim
WOO HOO!!! I am so excited for your new adventure! Can't wait till we live closer. :)
Yippee! You are closer now . . . much closer@!!
Yipppeeeee! Closer to an airport too! Montis here I COME!!! I don't want to see you ONLY a Monti's burger and roman bread! My stomach is growling! We are kidnapping Connie and Sam too!Yummmmmmmmmy!
Congrats! That will be a fun place to live. I am sure you will be missed in SJ! How is Eli?
. . . Roman bread and spaghetti with my hamburger!! WOO-HOO! Just kiddin'! We should ride the new rail (when it cools off--like riding the elevator every chance we got!!). Tempe is changing SO much--Monti's is just about the only piece of original Mill Av left :(
You will LOVE IT! They have a Macayos there near the mall.
Thats great hope the move gos well!
Post a Comment