
Eli is currently in recovery in the hospital. He had another catheter put in to start hemodialysis, in his neck. He is doing well. We hope his levels start going down after his first hemo exchange. I will update later in the day when I get more information...


4 comments:
Bless your hearts! Hope everything is getting better! I will keep you in my prayers!
We are missing the sounds of the basketball bouncing out front...we are missing the wonderful smile you give as you drive off to get a soda with friends...we are missing the sound of other peoples kids laughing out front...we are missing the Bargo Bunch. I hope all is well at the new place. Saint Johns will miss you. Lots of Love...from amber
My goodness, Malaine. Your son (and family) are going through so much right now. I pray Eli will be able to overcome all of this. I can't imagine watching my kid go through that. It must just be an emotional roller coaster. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Ok girls, you are going to make me cry! How blessed am I to have such wonderful people in my life?! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Our family really feels them, every day. I miss the sounds of children laughing, Pixie meeting me at the door and your sweet smiling face waving at me as we go to pick up our kids from school :) Love you guys! Malaine
Post a Comment