You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Friday, February 12, 2010

~Valentines and Cupcakes a la Princess Becca~







The princess and I had a blast making these "fancy" Valentines! They took a few days of fun... I told her that since we had worked so hard on the Valentines that we should just buy the cupcakes... NO WAY! She was not going for it! We whipped out Aunt Jana's wonderful cake recipe and made 24 "fancy" cupcakes, just as my Princess ordered! She did most of the decorating! She told me that her teacher loved them! Yay! She had a fabulous Valentine's party with all of the goodies she could handle... Priceless :)

2 comments:

rossandconnierockon! said...

Oh my goodness! So Becca's classmates received amazing valentines cards AND cupcakes! These are beautiful!!

Just Jana said...

Where's mine??????YUMMY!!!! I'm drooling all over the computer!! sooooooo cute & fun!