I had the pleasure of hanging out with some great friends today! Well, I had way too much caffeine and now I can't sleep and it's after 3 am! Sooooo, I am blog surfing :) Wow, I am finding so many wonderful things! I had to post the link to this great recipe because I will be making this oh, so soon! After you look at this recipe for waffles you need to look at the recipe for the ice cream sandwiches they made out of these! oooooh yumm! Ok, on to more, I know I am going to get tired very soon! XOXO
http://cometogetherkids.blogspot.com/2011/07/cake-mix-waffles.html
(and when I figure how to make this link able to work I will fix it! seriously, why can't I remember? I know you should be able to click on it and go right to it... I think it's because I need some sleep)
I figured it out! Thanks Connie!!! You're a lifesaver!
1 comment:
did u get some sleep? i missed having u make captain crunch french toast while u were here
u are such a great cook! jealous!
Post a Comment