Becca has been on a sewing/crocheting kick lately. Since we have 3 babies in our family right now, (Keeley, AnnTyler, Lily's unborn litle girl)she whipped up this little onesie. She made this all by herself. I only helped her tie some knots. She amazes me, how she can look at something and just do it! Her creativity is never ending... She makes me so proud!!!
flowers...
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
3 comments:
SO cute and SO amazing she knows how to do that. I can't even sew a straight line! Can I order an womens shirt in cream for my family pictures please!? :)
This is amazing! WOW! She needs to get her etsy site up and running--this is beautiful!
Why, thank you both! Connie~ people have to be famous to have an etsy shop! i am not on that level yet:) Sis. Hulsey~ email me at beccabongo@gmail.com and we can work out the details;)
Post a Comment