

I can't believe I'm done! I couldn't have done it without the help of my great friend Latisha! We stayed up until 2 am last night cutting chicken and veggies. I went over this morning to dominate her time once again! We cooked it all up and then I was off to Gregg's work.

After spilling over quite a few times, I made it! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I appreciate it sooooo much! You are the best! I'll hang out until 2 am with you anytime! :) Gregg and Grayson are going on a scout campout tonight. I am busy getting food, tents, sleeping bags and extra clothes ready to go! After I get them off... Becca goes to cheerleading practice right after school. After two hours of practice we are off to the football game where she is performing. I think Eli is going too... :) Although he says he won't sit by me because I am his "mom", I still love him! Someday he will think I am cool! I had about three hours of sleep last night and I was hoping I would get a nap in... no. I will sleep well tonight! (hopefully my insomnia will ease up because I am a zombie) Once again, thanks so much to Latisha for helping me out!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! You and Latisha rock!! Wow, I am just not this cool. If I had to cook for 70 people, let's see, PB&J? This is absolutely amazing. M & L Catering Co. Extraordinaire!
That is a TON of food! Latisha hung up on me because you were there to cook. I know who is more important! Just kidding!
you are not kiddin tons and tons and would cook tons with ya again any day of the week!!! :o) that was pretty stinkin fun!!! ~love ya :o)
Oh my!! Talk about a ton of food!! What did you make it all for?
Hey, I miss seeing you around! Guess I will have to keep up on your life through your blog! ((HUGS))
Hi. I'm Kristin - Sami's friend. I heard you look at my blog, so I'm looking at yours. :)
And I have to say - food is my secret lover (well, not so secret really) and I'm ready to have an affair with those pictures! NOW! Off to my fridge to find something equally tantalizing (Not gonna' happen, but I can play pretend).
Post a Comment