
Becca and her friend Lydia getting ready to perform at the basketball game. I am surprised they made it out there to dance! They were so busy running around jumping and laughing. As you can see, they were a little close to the game too! They did such a good job! I told her to smile big, even if she messed up, it's no big deal! :) Girls just want to have fun, right?!


1 comment:
so cute! they did do a good job! Hey, do I need to come and teach you how to get rid of red eye?? LOL :o) I took my two little ones home early and STacy and the older kids came home and told me about the end of the game and Spencer. I wish now that we would have stayed! He was one of our trek kids two years ago. oh well, it sounded like it was tons of fun!
Post a Comment