You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Monday, January 5, 2009


Yes it's a scarf... not just a scarf though... I made it! I know, shocking! I started this on New Years Eve and finished it a couple of days later. (oops, I told you what I did New Years Eve... don't laugh too hard!) I can't wait to start something else. Maybe I will make some hot pads next... hmmmm :) This is Rebecca's and she wears it proudly :)

4 comments:

Missy said...

very cute! good job! :o)

Just Jana said...

I NEVER thought I would see my sister nitting! You GO girl! Maybe you can make some of those hats and then we can have them in EVERY color! Very talented sis!

Anonymous said...

it is a very awesome scarf.
Dear Aunt Jana,
it is not knitting it is crocheting.

Kristin Coppee said...

Ooh. Very nice. That's a talent I wish I had.