You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving Moving Moving

This is going to be a quick update, Eli went into the hospital on Saturday and found out he has pneumonia. He is very sick on top of everything. If this move happens it will be a MIRACLE!!! I will keep packing for now and trying to staying positive. We had a WONDERFUL time in UTAH! I will be posting pics soon! I just want to tell you all that I think of you so much! Love, Malaine

2 comments:

Sami said...

I have been thinking about you, wondering how you are doing. I left you a couple of messages. Keep me posted on Eli and how things are going if you have time. Love ya!!!

Tyler and Naomi said...

I will keep him in my prayers! Hope everything gets better!