
Although my team, the eagles, lost 24-4, we made more progress on passing..... But, since those girls were triple my size, eight graders, I had some trouble with them passing or seeing over their shoulders.
As my mom said, they were VERY "handsy". One girl even had to sit out because she lost the feeling in her upper lip from being hit. My mom says she had a bad bloody nose also, but I didn't notice because I was BOOKING it down the floor, from the mixed possessions to the blocking (or at least trying to,) the MANY shots trying to be made.
But, on the upsides, I was the only team member to foul an eighth grader!!!!!! She AIRBALLED the two shots, overshooting them both. I am pretty proud of myself:) I also got an assist:]
It was pretty fun, (except the injuries)and I can't wait for my game on the 7th, and this time it's a home game against Maricopa.


3 comments:
Woo-Hoo! Rock on Becca! Very exciting to hear about your athletic adventures . . . can't wait to hear more!
wow what a game! wish we could have seen it! you are amazing! maybe next time you come up you can teach Sarah some of your awesome moves! good luck on your next game!
Wow, what a woman!! Go Becca!! The fact that you fouled an eighth grader put a smile on my face. You are one tough cookie girlfriend :)
Post a Comment