You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Very quick road trip... here come the Bargos and the Quesenberrys!





I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
We are leaving tomorrow morning for the happiest place on earth! We plan on being there from 8 am to 12 pm, we are going to squeeze every ounce of fun into one day that we can! The next day it is off to Knotts! I think their hours are 10-6 ? Why is that??? I am sure we will be dragging by then... :)
We get to see our Quesenberry family!!! Yay! I hope we can sleep tonight! I know I am feeling like a kid on the night before Santa comes!
We are driving home on turkey day... I hope that means no traffic...

I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

No comments: