This is my little Grayson when he was nine. I was looking through some pictures to find a cute one to put on for his birthday! My little guy turned twelve on the fouth of this month! I couldn't pass this one up! He is such an entertainer, I think this picture captures it all :) It seems like just yesterday I was helping you tie your shoes and wiping your face off from all of your peanut butter moustaches :) We love you Bud!!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Graysoni!
This is my little Grayson when he was nine. I was looking through some pictures to find a cute one to put on for his birthday! My little guy turned twelve on the fouth of this month! I couldn't pass this one up! He is such an entertainer, I think this picture captures it all :) It seems like just yesterday I was helping you tie your shoes and wiping your face off from all of your peanut butter moustaches :) We love you Bud!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I still remember when you were a little, little guy and your mom and dad met me at a little place near ASU . . . we were chattering away and all of a sudden I look over and you are waving at me as if to say "hello, I need some attention please!" CUTE! Happy BIRTHDAY!
Thanks to aunt jana you were introduced to soda at a VERY young age. That mean mom of yours thought I was compltetely evil for giving you root beer at pizza hut! At least back then it wasn't diet coke! We wish we were there to take you out for pizza and root beer!! love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!! I can't belive how big you have gotten, and so fast! Where does the time go?! I hope you had a very happy day.
Post a Comment