You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


I had to run to Round Valley for an eye appointment today. Carrie rode with me along with Becca, Cassidy and Ashtyn!

While I was in with the doctor the kids played out front in the snow... Becca is jumping around in one picture, while the mittens are trying to "dry" in another.
They did build a rather glamorous snowman! They froze their bottoms off and didn't care a bit! Snow makes everything better! They were wet from head to toe. We scooped them up and took them to McDonalds to get out of the cold.
I hope we get more snow over the holidays, it makes the kids so happy! You never know, we had snow in May after Eli's graduation! Grandma and Papaw Bargo and Aunt Quetha were here from Kentucky. I think they thought they were in the twilight zone. ha ha






2 comments:

Just Jana said...

Come on up and play in the REAL snow!!!! My kids were to whimpy to go out on Saturday BUT there will be more snow ALL week so we will see if they can put a snowman together!

Sami said...

I wish we had some snow! How fun!