We drove home from Kingman on Sunday and left Monday morning for Scottsdale. Eli and I were there for a week. He had appointments with the Mayo Clinic for the rest of the week. That is an amazing facility. All of the doctors, surgeons, nurses, phlebotomists (I have to add the phlebotomists because we got to know them VERY well) and just about everyone else you could think of were fabulous! We were in good hands!
Blackberry Skillet Pancake.
12 hours ago


3 comments:
Malaine, our prayers are with your family! What a strong young man to go through this! We have been through this ourselves, so if you ever need to talk... Happy Holidays,
Kim and Kylee
Hey Malaine...I feel like we know you through Connie...She's so wonderful, and I'm convinced she would only have wonderful friends in her life! I just wanted to tell you we'll keep Eli and your family in our prayers.
Best wishes for a fabulous holiday season!!! Mandy King
Some of us have trials all of our lives to endure. I'm hoping Eli will just have this one HUGE trial to endure and then can be DONE! He deserves to be DONE after going through this misery! We love you and pray for you everyday!
Post a Comment