You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou

Monday, November 1, 2010

I got to make GAK with a Fabulous Fifth Grade Class!!!






At Becca's fall party I had the awesome experience of helping them make GAK... It was so fun!
We had three different classes. The first class was the blind leading the blind, the second was much smoother and by the last class we were pretty much pro's at GAK making!
The kids loved it and it kept them so busy, busy, busy... I am posting the recipe we used for the party. I also found another recipe that I want to try as soon as I can find a big bottle of liquid starch! It's ingredients are: elmers glue and liquid starch in equal amounts (add a couple drops of food coloring to the starch if you want some fun colors!)... mix together in a gallon ziploc bag and Viola! you are done!!! (there may be a little extra liquid that does not blend in, just pour it out) It looks like it would be fun too. Now, does anyone know where I can find a gallon of liquid starch???

No comments: