
Huh? Did you really say it is going to be 80 degrees today?!!! Yes, the weatherman just did! I was thinking yesterday... only in Arizona could I get away with wearing flip flops, capri's, a ponytail, a long sleeved shirt, and a sweater! I am in a state of "season confusion"... maybe if I play some Christmas music and put a decoration out it will feel like the holidays are getting closer...
Quick Update: Grayson and Becca are both playing basketball on their school's team. They are loving it! They come home pretty wiped out. I thought they would have their games on the same days just at different times... nope. All of their games are on completely different days, it's going to be busy!
I might want to start thinking of some organizational tools to help me keep up w the craziness. I need a planner, remember "Franklin" planners? Everyone had them, you had to carry it with you at all times. I think cell phones have replaced them, but I am still in the stone ages when it comes to anything progressive and convenient like that... Hmmmmm What to do, I am an awful forgetter... ha :)


1 comment:
I am with you in the stone age!! Ahhhhh Franklin Planner flash back!! who has time to write anything down??!
Post a Comment