
This has been a pretty busy couple of days! I love this time of year! It is starting to cool down very nicely around here... and basketball season is getting into full swing. Grayson and Rebecca are both trying out for their school's basketball team this year. Grayson has been working sooo hard, he comes home completely exhausted, does his homework, eats and heads to bed. I am so proud of him!
The girls sixth grade team opened up three spots and they asked the fifth grade to fill them. Becca came home telling me that she was going to try out and needed some "work out clothes!" I obliged by handing over a pair of Grayson's running shorts and told her to wear her converse... She packed all her gear up and just got home... she tried out with quite a few of her friends and told me that she is going to their games even if she doesn't make the team. She is such an amazing little gal!
Eli is going to school and doing very well... he has all A's! I think he is enjoying getting back into a normal routine. Next semester is around the corner! He has a lot of school ahead of him to achieve his dream of being a pharmacist... He can do it! One step at a time...


1 comment:
I love your blog!! It is so cute! You go girl... sounds like you are crazy busy. I'm glad everyone is doing well! <3
Post a Comment