You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. ~ Maya Angelou
Monday, December 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Sissy!
I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday! I wish I was there to take you to Primrose Retreat for a birthday cupcake! Go ahead and eat one for me :) I hope the kids give you that present you want. (cleaning their rooms) Let me know about that one!
I didn't get a cupcake but may have to make a special trip tomorrow for one- I left out the pudding in the cake I had Shawna make with the kids-gross! So no cake! The kids did clean their rooms but only because dad made them! Oh Well happy bday to me anyway. We will have to go to the spa this summer when you come up as a belated bday for you! love you and super cute card! I so am all those things! ha!
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies...
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." William Jennings Bryan
It is Better To Be Hated For What You Are, Than Loved For What You Are Not!
My My My...How Time Flies!
"The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new." - Pema Chodron
1 comment:
I didn't get a cupcake but may have to make a special trip tomorrow for one- I left out the pudding in the cake I had Shawna make with the kids-gross! So no cake! The kids did clean their rooms but only because dad made them! Oh Well happy bday to me anyway. We will have to go to the spa this summer when you come up as a belated bday for you! love you and super cute card! I so am all those things! ha!
Post a Comment